It is essential that all parents/carers confirm agreement to the Code of Conduct
It important to clarify the school's position with regards to illness of your child:.
- If your child has a cold but feels ok and doesn't have a temperature or a cough or any other symptoms that may be COVID related - they may come to school.
- If their cold is accompanied by any of the above, please inform us and book a test for that day - you should receive your results less than 24 hours following your test. Please remember that until you receive the results of the test - your child and family members should self-isolate.
- If the test is negative then your child may return to school.
- If your child feels unwell, for whatever reason, they should stay at home but please keep us informed.
- In the event of a positive test, please inform us immediately.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirues, please refer to the flowchart below or our risk assessment.