School Home Learning
Our home learning pages are now open.
From the School Home Learning tab you will be able to go on to your child's class page to find out the daily activities. Teachers will upload new tasks for each day. If you have any questions about the work set, you may email the class email addresses set out on each page.
Children may also want to access links below to support learning.
The first two websites on the document below have lots of activities/work that the children can do. The first site: Twinkle are offering a month's free subscription to parents - this is a site used by many teachers and one we recommend you sign up to.
The second one: TTS has 100 pages of free home learning resources.
This website has some home learning packs for EYFS, KS1 & KS2
You will need to go to new member, enter an email address, a password (your own) and then enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
Home learning activities to download TTS
- Phonic sounds and letter formation and guidance - www.doorwayonline.org.uk/literacy
- E-Books and linked games - www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/reading-owl/find-a-book/library-page
- Spelling games and E-Books - www.teachyourmonstertoread.com
- Phase 2, 3 & 5 phonic games - www.phonicsplay.co.uk
- Phase 2, 3 & 5 phonic games - www.phonicsbloom.com
- Phase 2, 3 & 5 phonic, handwriting activities and free printable resources - www.epicphonics.com
- Phonic games and free printable resources - www.letters-and-sounds.com
- Reading texts: https://mailchi.mp/b8b31dde8578/keep-kids-reading-at-home-with-vooks236733?e=fa02a174b0
Oxford Owl: This site has free ebooks. oxfordowl.co.uk
- Reading comprehension - http://www.adaptedmind.com/reading.php
- Grammar - https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/grammar-vocabulary
- All areas - http://www.funenglishgames.com/games.html
- All areas - http://www.topmarks.co.uk/english-games/7-11-years/spelling-andgrammar
- Spellzone - https://www.spellzone.com/
- Phonics - https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
App – Johnny´s English grammar British council
App – PRACTICE ENGLISH GRAMMAR
- Math games - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
- Interactive Maths or printable sheets http://www.snappymaths.com/
- Hit the Button (Times Tables) https://www.topmarks.co.uk/mathsgames/hit-thebutton
- Maths Online Simulator (Times Tables) - https://collins.co.uk/pages/primarymathematics-times-tables-testsimulator
- PE- Get active with these ideas!
- Cosmic Kids- Yoga
- Just Dance on YouTube
- The Body Coach TV on YouTube - There will be new, live workouts Monday to Friday at 9a.m
- BBC Supermovers - https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers
- Change 4 Life - https://www.nhs.uk/change4life
- Go Noodle- https://family.gonoodle.com/
- Jump Start Jonny - https://www.jumpstartjonny.co.uk/home
Science - click on a box to find an experiment
If anyone has any queries about the online work please use the email addresses allocated below to contact the teachers. Teachers and staff will be on hand as much as possible to help, you will also find
these addresses on each individual home learning pages.