Information for Parents
Important dates such as trips as class assemblies will be shown here!
You will find a list of key documents here which will support you to help your child with their learning.
Welcome to Incredibles
We work as a job share with Mrs Wilkinson working Mondays and Tuesdays and Mrs Short working Thursdays and Fridays. We alternate Wednesday mornings and have a planning meeting together every Wednesday afternoon which is when Mrs Maundrell take the class. This enables us to discuss the children's progress and plan for the week ahead. We also stay in contact most days through email. If you have any concerns, please feel free to make an appointment to speak to one of us through the school office. We always share information regarding pupils so there is no need to speak to both of us unless you specifically want to. We hope that your children will be happy in Incredibles, but if you have any concerns, we'd rather know about them as soon as possible so we can work to resolve them.
- We have all the equipment that the children need in school so would ask that they do not bring pencil cases into class. We find that items can go missing and tend to cause confusion if several people have the same design.
- Every child needs to have a labelled water bottle in school, everyday. We encourage children to stay well hydrated but do not want them to miss important parts of lessons by going to the water fountain. Ideally, these need to go home daily to be cleaned.
- Children need to have their book and reading record in school everyday and take them home each evening to read at home.
- Homework is given out on a Monday and is due in the following Monday. Children will receive a dojo for each piece of homework completed.
- PE Lessons take place on Wednesdays and Fridays and children need both indoor and outdoor kits in school on these days as what we do may be weather dependent. Ideally, children would bring their kits in on a Monday and take them home on a Friday for washing but we appreciate that this is not always possible.